I found this to be an interesting video. It didn't Focus so much on what she is or has said, as it focused on the things that she wasn't saying, or what she left out of the conversation. In my opinion, that speaks volumes about her character. But at the same time, I feel like we've heard this story before. We've already learned the words to this song, and we sing it every year. The only thing different is that the celebrities names change. So, no judgement on Lauren.
Instead, I think you should put yourself in the hot seat for a second. If you had this platform , if you were in her place, how would you handle these kinds of questions. Because who knows, maybe you'll be the one in front of the cameras and behind the microphone. I mean that's pretty much the goal right?
So as artists and musicians, let's take a second to be really honest and answer some questions that no one ever asks us?. Not only is it a good exercise, but it's a good window to your heart. What kind of man or woman are you really? Put your answers down on paper, or better yet, type them out so that you can share them with the rest of the world as we convene in the comment section.
Oh yeah, and before I forget. Here's that video.
Now, Let's Move on to the Questions
1) Why should anyone listen to your music?
2) What do you hope to accomplish as a musician?
3) If your life was a book or movie what would the title be?
4) What kind of person do you envision when you write your music?
5) Do you feel the pressure of responsibility as a musician? Why or why not?
6) What good or bad has come to the world because of your music?
7) Where do you get the ideas for your songs? Where does your music come from?
8) Do you think the world would be better or worse off if you were not a musician?
9) What is the greatest impact your music has had on the world today?
10) What do you think others think of your music?
Answer honestly, and be sure to tag us in your post when you make it on your page this week. Post your answers on your celebrity pages on Facebook or on Instagram and we'll be sure to feature you when we see that tag. Also, be sure to tag three musicians in this post so that they can answer the questions as well. If someone tags you, you have to post!